Property is a major long-term investment and becoming a landlord can be a daunting and stressful process.
Deciding to let your property needs forethought, planning and a carefully prepared action plan. Just putting up a board simply will not do if you are looking to have a good return on your investment and avoid those dreaded ‘void’ months.
As a landlord you are our client and it is our role to help you through the process, minimise stress and optimise your investment’s potential.
Landlord and tenant relationships may occasionally be difficult, and it is our role to promote and encourage a harmonious professional relationship.
Why use Cantab Lettings?
The Cantab lettings team:
- Cantab Lettings Limited is a new lettings agency, based near Cambridge, owned and run by Jeremy Cole, a landlord with 13 years’ experience in letting his own properties to tenants.
- Whether you are an experienced landlord or a landlord newly entering the lettings market, Cantab Lettings welcomes like-minded property owners wishing to have their properties well managed to a high standard. Whatever the type of property, you can rest assured that we shall give your property effective marketing exposure to attract serious tenants.
- Our aim is to provide a bespoke and personalised management service. We are not just a letting agent; we are your letting agent.
- We combine professionalism with practical experience, thereby minimising your stress and optimising your return.
- Landlords that have properties fully managed by Cantab Lettings will receive a loyalty bonus of 10% off their monthly management fees, after one year. This means we are working together for our mutual benefit.
- For new, prospective landlords, Cantab Lettings runs one-to-one and group training sessions, outlining how to become a landlord and how to let your property. These sessions are based on our personal and practical experience over the past decade, which means that, as a prospective landlord, you achieve your goals more effectively, saving time and money.
- For any specific financial advice we recommend you use an IFA. We have links to a number of IFAs or you may wish to use your own.